Daniel Power is proud to be associated with some of the best technical team in the Power business namely,
- CHINA NATIONAL ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO. LTD and
- CHD POWER PLANT OPERATION CO. LTD.
CHINA NATIONAL ELECTRIC ENGINEERING CO. LTD
China National Electric Engineering Co. Ltd, formerly called China National Electric Equipment Corporation is a professional international
engineering company. It is listed in the top 225 International Contractors for years by ENR, USA. CNEEC provides one-stop engineering
services of consultation, financing, design, procurement, construction and operation, and is mainly engaged in EPC contracting, complete
equipmentsupply, engineering consultation, engineering design, project management supervision, installation & commissioning.
It is also involved in the maintenance & operation of thermal power plant, hydro-power plant, power transmission and transformation, clean
energy, integrated energy solution, environmental protection, municipal utility, industrial and commercial building etc.
- SUMSEL-5 CFSPP 2 × 150MW Power Plant in Indonesia
- 190MW Combined Cycle Power Plant, Malaysia
- KABIRWALA (2X50+50MW) Gas Combined Cycle Power Plant
- Zungeru 4X175MW Hydropower Plant in Nigeria
- 1x150MVA+1x60MVA 330/132/33KV Substation at Obajana
- MORUPULE B 4 x 150MW Thermopower Plant, Botswana
Khachmaz 330KV Transmission and Distribution, Azerbaijan.
Sihe 120MW Coal-bed Methane Power Plant, Jincheng, Shanxi Province.
CHD POWER PLANT OPERATION CO. LTD.
CHD Power Plant Operation Co., Ltd, a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Huadian Cooporation (“CHD”) is the only firm specialized in power
plant operation and management that is established by a state-owned power giant in China. It provides outsourcing service of operation,
maintenance, overhaul, and power generation technology assistance (including determination of technical roadmap, establishment of
technical standards and solutions to technical problems, etc) to power stations inside and outside China
CHDOC currently manages and operates over 20 projects spread over China and 10 other countries with a total company installed
capacity above 5,500 MW and contract construction capacity of over 20,000MW.
- Zouxian 4540MW Capacity Power Plant, China
- 1250MW Wujiang hydropower plant , China
- 120MW Wind power plant, Mongolia.