Daniel Power Plants Company Nigeria Ltd is a Special Purpose Vehicle registered by business partners from Nigeria and other foreign partners to exploit the opportunity in the Nigeria’s power sector privatization.
Daniel Power Plants Ltd is a consortium of Cartlark International Ltd as the main promoters, China National Electric Engineering Co. Ltd., CHD Power Plant Operation Co. Ltd. and other equity investors. We are poised to give Ogorode Power Generating Plants, Sapele a new lease of life on acquisition.
See some of the projects of our core investor in the power sector:
Main Sponsor Projects
Cartlark International Limited has successfully completed and handed over several projects awarded by the Federal Government of Nigeria. Some others are ongoing. See List:
- 330KV Switching Station at Ikot Ekpene
- 1x150MVA +1x60MVA 330/132/33KV Substation at Lokoja
- 1x150MVA+1x60MVA 330/132/33KV Substation at Damaturu
- 1x150MVA+1x60MVA 330/132/33KV Substation at Obajana
- 2x60MVA 132/33KV Substation at Ogbomoso
- 65KM Afam-Ikot Ekpene 330KV Double Circuit Transmission Line
- Rehabilitation of Oyan Dam, Ogun State (World Bank financed) – Completed;
- Construction of Earth Dam at Barkin Ladi, Jos, Platueau State – Ongoing; and
- Improvement of water supply at Ahmadu Bello University, (ABU) Zaria, Kaduna State – 95% completed